Monday, December 26, 2011

Advent 2011 Prayer Buddy Reveal

I had the pleasure of praying for Lisa at Cheerfully Chaotic this Advent season.  I’ve enjoyed reading through her blog and getting to know her.  I think we'd get along great IRL too - she has a wicked sense of humor!

I’ve been praying for Lisa by remembering her in my mass intentions and praying the Divine Mercy Chaplet for her special intentions and her baby in utero daily.  I also asked the Lord to let her sleep and to wake me up instead so I could pray for her during the night.  I hope she's been sleeping, because I sure haven’t. ;-)  Also, I’ve been offering up all my anxiety about a situation I mentioned here for the safety of her sweet baby so she could focus on her older two children and her husband.

Merry Christmas everyone!  Junior really enjoyed himself this year.  I can't imagine it getting any better than it was this year.  He was so excited about everything and seeing his face on Christmas morning when he realized that Santa had come was just priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment