Saturday, December 17, 2011

It's the Most...(1)

Wonderful Time of the Year.

It is the season of Advent, when we wait for the coming Christ child. I admit waiting isn't my strong suit. I am more of a get it done now kind of girl.

Can waiting be thorough? If it can, this year it has been thorough. Our family has been waiting on so many things...the roofers, the appraisal, the closing of our house, that situation I can't quite talk about that is still up in the air. Not least of all, we've been waiting to start our Christmas preparations.

Let the holiday merriment begin with cookie making.

Such a mess...



For such delectable results...

2 comments:

  1. I agree, they look and are good! Thanks again, it was great seeing you. Hope the Christmas preparations go well today.

    ReplyDelete