Tuesday, March 12, 2024

2024 Menu Plan for March (week 2)

Because every time I open my kitchen cabinets post-it notes with weekly menus rain down upon my head, I thought it would be a better idea to type up my weekly menu plans and post them here. I'll include links to the recipes I use and general links to the main page of the blogs I get them from.

I keep raw vegetables (crudité) on hand for everyone to eat at dinner (typically carrots, cucumbers, celery, broccoli & cauliflower are the favorites). Sometimes I have a fruit tray for "dessert" where cantaloupe, honeydew, watermelon, strawberries, kiwi, grapes, & pineapple regularly make appearances.

These are my plans. Of course, in family life, we know that plans can go awry quickly, so I'll post updates on how the plan panned out.

Here's the plan for the 2nd week of March 2024:

Sunday: Crock Pot Chicken Pot Pie (from Eating on a Dime)

Monday: Hot dogs & Sausages with Fried Cabbage (from Budget Bytes)

Tuesday:  BBQ Ranch Chicken Sandwiches (from Mix and Match Mama) with green beans

Wednesday:  Slightly Sweet Sloppy Joes (from Mix and Match Mama) with steak fries & crudité

Thursday:  Leftovers!! Clean out the refrigerator day :-)

Friday: Slow Cooker Tomato Basil Soup (from 365 Days of Slow + Pressure Cooking) with breadsticks & salad

Saturday:  Longhorn Parmesan Crusted Chicken with Creamy Noodles (both from Plain Chicken) and salad

XO

-Mrs. Amen

Update: This menu worked out quite nicely for our family this week. There was only one change: Friday night, my husband ordered cheese pizza, salad, and breadsticks from a favorite, local restaurant. I wasn't feeling great (caught the cold one of my kids had) and though I planned on making the soup, he wasn't feelin' it, so pizza to the rescue.

No comments:

Post a Comment