Monday, August 10, 2015

Miam Miam Monday (Menu Plan) v4

Vacation time 'round these parts ya'll. When we vacation even ye olde mom gets a little break...so this week's plan is a little light on the recipes. I've thrown in our breakfast plan for this week too.

Monday
Breakfast: Puff Pancakes
 I'm warning you: these look innocent enough, but they are not health food. And you can probably eat an entire pancake yourself. 

This recipe was really delicious. And I'm not usually one for beef & broccoli, but it was worth eating. Again and again.

Tuesday
Breakfast:  Bagels with cream cheese and fruit
Dinner:  Spaghetti & Meatballs
Straight up using sauce from a jar for this one. I'm not even embarrassed. It is vacation, after all.

Wednesday
Breakfast: Eggs, scrambled with cheese
Dinner:   Leftovers

Thursday
Breakfast:  Bagels with cream cheese & fruit
Dinner: Snacks & cereal for the kids, pizza for the grown ups (ordered from a restaurant, so fancy!)

Friday
Breakfast:  Cereal
Dinner:  Sandwiches (Grilled Cheese) & Cheesy Corn Chowder Soup

Saturday
Breakfast:  Egg, Sausage & Cheese Casserole
Dinner:  Sirloin steaks

Sunday
Breakfast:  Waffles & Fruit
Dinner:  Grilled Hamburgers & Hotdogs

Like I said, easy week for me. I plan to get as much of a tan as SPF 50 applied and reapplied liberally will allow. Which, hopefully, is not much of a tan at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment