Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Post 3 of 7

So, I totally spaced on writing a post yesterday. I awoke at 1:34am and realized I hadn't posted. Whoops!

It's been a rough week at work. Since I gave my notice my boss hasn't spoken to me. He did send me an instant message and ask me to send him an appointment for lunch next week. Any day, my choice of restaurant. I set up lunch for Monday, but I don't think I will go through with it. I will just cancel tomorrow and let him know that I would rather not lunch with him. I'd rather spend time with my friends.

I did send out my departure memo, rather it was posted on our intranet site. I have gotten some really nice responses from folks who have read it. Complete strangers have emailed me to say what a nice memo it was and they wished they had known me. I think it is sweet and very strange. Mostly because the people that know me well can tell that large chunks of the memo are complete crapola. One of my friends read the first sentence and started laughing so hard he said he didn't really need to read anymore. I spent considerable amounts of time writing it, and I think it turned out well. I may post it here, taking out my firm name and the people's names. We'll see.

In other news, ummm. Nothing, I got nothing.

Maybe I'll have something more exciting tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry that your boss isn't handling it very well. Now you've got me curious about your memo!

    ReplyDelete