Thursday, July 25, 2013

Post 4 of 7

So I remembered to do a post today. Barely. I am beyond tired and totally just want to crash right now. It was a long (short) day at work today, if that makes any sense at all. I only worked 8 hours...it's been a good long time since I've done that. I had lunch with my assistant. She invited me for a goodbye lunch, then at the end of the meal revealed that she had no intention of paying for that lunch and expected me to pick up the tab. I'll be putting that on my expense report. At the end of the day, I picked up the kids and took them to the ice cream store where our parish was holding a fundraiser for a group home for disabled orphans in Kenya. Junior was excited to get to eat dessert before dinner. As we were waiting for our ice cream, I noticed that my arm felt a little wet, looked down to see I had a leaky diaper of the #2 variety. Delightful. Then we headed over to my parents house for dinner and more fun. It was a pretty good day, but it took all the energy I had to empty the dishwasher, make bottles for the "baby" for tomorrow and tap out this pathetic post. Hopefully tomorrow I can get up the energy to turn on the real computer and put up my departure memo for your reading pleasure. I likely will since I have a doctor appointment in the afternoon and I have no intention of going back to the office afterwards. Until tomorrow...peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment